Is that Master Key
Really Worth $25,000?
YES - And money is not the only pain you'll feel when you lose a master key...
A Lost Master Key Can Cost Over $25,000
Protect Your Reputation as a Property Manager!
As property manager, the damage to your reputation from a temporary or permanent key loss event can be tragic. It creates an instant loss of credibility with Owners and Occupants and can often lead to the loss of a client.
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE RISK!
You may be wondering, what's the risk really, we haven't lost our keys? It is actually much higher than you might think. Even if the master keys are recovered within hours, do you know for a fact they haven't been duplicated? Are you ready to take that risk?
HOW IT WORKS...
- Gravity consists of two units that are holstered together
- The Key Unit is holstered to the Belt unit via a dual action release
- Master keys and cards are attached to the Key Unit via any standard key ring (tamper proof is best)
- So long as the Belt Unit and Key Unit remain within range, no alarm will sound
- In the event that keys are left behind (5-7 steps), the radio signal strength drops to a certain level which activates a three-way separation alarm. The Belt Unit vibrates and chirps. The Key Unit flashes an LED strobe and sounds an 85 db alarm.
Gravity units require zero training and can be shipped to you overnight
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
It’s a very small investment to protect our reputation. Our clients love it, our field personnel love it, our managers love it, and we plan to purchase more.” Rick Ward, National Director, Healthcare Security Services, Allied Universal Security, 310-261-9038, [email protected]
Allied Universal Security
The Gravity solution provides premier companies like Securitas the best overall protection against high costs associated with a set of lost master keys. We’d rather focus our resources on key loss prevention technology than on paying high insurance deductibles"