How Much Does it Cost
To Re-Key a Building?
Quickly calculate the estimated cost to re-key your building(s)...
Simply adjust the slider below based on the square footage of the building(s) that need re-keying when a master key is lost.
AVOID THE RISK FOR JUST $199.95
As you can see, the expense to re-key your building is no laughing matter. Especially when you can avoid the risk with Gravity by TetherTech for only $199.95.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS...
- Gravity consists of two units that are holstered together
- The Key Unit is holstered to the Belt Unit via a dual action release
- Master keys and cards are attached to the Key Unit via any standard key ring (tamper proof is best)
- So long as the Belt Unit and Key Unit remain within range, no alarm will sound
- In the event that keys are left behind (5-7 steps), the radio signal strength drops to a certain level which activates a three-way separation alarm. The Belt Unit vibrates and chirps. The Key Unit flashes an LED strobe and sounds an 85 db alarm.
- Alarms will not stop until Key Unit is retrieved and holstered to the Belt Unit. With Gravity, you can no longer lose your keys, period.
Gravity requires zero training and can be shipped to you overnight
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
It’s a very small investment to protect our reputation. Our clients love it, our field personnel love it, our managers love it, and we plan to purchase more.” Rick Ward, National Director, Healthcare Security Services, Allied Universal Security, 310-261-9038, [email protected]
Allied Universal Security
The Gravity solution provides premier companies like Securitas the best overall protection against high costs associated with a set of lost master keys. We’d rather focus our resources on key loss prevention technology than on paying high insurance deductibles"