How Gravity Works!
The New Force of Certainty in Key Control
Gravity doesn't find access cards/keys, because they are never lost in the first place.
Gravity tethers your cards/keys by using an electronic signal that works as a 5-7 step, mobile barrier around the worker.
Upon breaching this radius, Gravity's unique alarm, vibration and strobe light are triggered.
The user quickly retraces steps to recover the Key unit, catastrophe avoided!
Gravity provides the Missing Link in current Key Control Systems by Defusing the Ticking Time Bomb of Human Error
- Gravity consists of two units that are holstered together
- The Belt Unit is affixed to the user's belt via a strong metal belt clip
- The Key Unit is holstered to the Belt unit via a dual action release
- Master keys and cards are attached to the Key Unit via any standard key ring (tamper proof is best)
- To release keys, the user simply presses a button and lifts the Key Unit up and out from the Belt Unit
- Upon release, Gravity activates. The Key Unit flashes one time, indicating that it is now in radio contact with the Belt Unit.
- So long as the Belt Unit and Key Unit remain within range, no alarm will sound
- In the event that keys are left behind (5-7 steps), the radio signal strength drops to a certain level which activates a three-way separation alarm. The Belt Unit vibrates and chirps. The Key Unit flashes an LED strobe and sounds an 85 db alarm.
- Gravity continues to alarm until the Key Unit is re-holstered to the Belt Unit
- Gravity’s simple but powerful technology virtually eliminates the risk of losing master keys or access cards
Gravity closes the risk gap in current access control solutions utilized by security, janitorial and engineering employees.
Gravity bolsters the safety, proper procedural and compliance initiatives implemented by the facilities management company to ensure both lives and property are protected.
For additional features, view our Frequently Asked Questions
Using Your Gravity Unit for the First Time...
Never Risk Losing Master Keys or Access Cards Again